These terms apply to your use of the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms Guest wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access.
About the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms Guest Wi-Fi service
We offer this guest Wi-Fi wireless Internet service according to this guest Wi-Fi Wireless Networking Acceptable Use Policy as a free, non-public service to visitors to Hamilton House Meeting Rooms premises for the duration of their official visits. We do not guarantee the service or specific rates of speed. We also have no control over information obtained through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content or accuracy. Use of the service is subject to the user’s own risk.
Security and availability
While we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of our guest Wi-Fi service, we do not guarantee the security of the information you transmit or receive using the service and you accept you are responsible for the protection of your device and information when using the service.
We reserve the right to remove, block, filter, or restrict by any other means any material that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this Policy. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of access to the Service or other resources, or other actions as detailed below.
When you use the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms guest Wi-Fi, we require you to provide your email address to register, this information is only used to provide you with access to the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms guest Wi-Fi.
We may also collect data about your device, its location, the volume of data that you use, the applications and websites that you access and your usage by access time, frequency, and location.
All data collected is retained for 365 days, may be used to comply with legislative requirements and is not used for any personal profiling, marketing, or other purpose.
Your use of the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms Guest WiFi
You must not use this service to:
- Knowingly upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or other malware
- Infringe the rights, privacy or any other rights of any person or organisation (including, but not restricted to, intellectual property rights)
- Distribute, upload, or download any information that is illegal, inappropriate or may cause harm, distress, or offence to others.
- Gain unauthorised access to any systems, networks, or other devices (including, but not limited to, other guest users’ devices and data, Hamilton House Meeting Rooms systems and data and third-party systems connected to the internet)
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any of our security safeguards
- Carry out any activity that may impact on the Hamilton House Meeting Rooms network, systems, or business
- Send bulk or unsolicited email
- Carry out any unlawful or illegal acts.
Amendments to terms
We reserve the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the terms of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
Your consent to these terms
By accepting this agreement and accessing the wireless network, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement.